Contact Del: 07720 326596 / 01438 820246 or email: email@example.com
HS Recording Studio copyright © 2018
Mastering is the audio post-
HS Recording Studio Audio Mastering Services can improve your music using specialised techniques and analogue equipment to improve your mix translation with greater depth, clarity, dynamic range, final sheen and the quality control your music deserves.
HS Recording Studio Mastering Services rates may be low but the quality is definitely not.
Using a balance of quality analogue and digital equipment we create the audio master files, which is followed by using sophisticated DSP technology is used to create a Master Disc or DDP Image to ensure low distortion and a high resolution result.
1. Professional ‘Red Book’ compatible audio CD's are assembled from the audio files
2. Images of pre-
3. CD track order can be adjusted along with track spaces
4. The PQ points can be edited and ISRC, MCN and CD-
5. The final image can be exported to CDr, DDP, Cue Sheet or any other format required
6. The DDP 2.00 industry standard protocol is supported by all major CD replication plants and ensures an error free transfer and manufacturing of your masters
7. Other filesets, Sonic Studio HD, SADiE, Sequoia or Pyramix, in the DDP format can be imported to check and edited as necessary
The following is the list of features of our DSP mastering system:
FOR MASTERING COSTS PLEASE SEE RATES PAGE
We can also offer guidance and help with submission of CD tracks to online databases, e.g. Gracenote (itunes) etc